Some of my clients have asked me to expand upon an analysis piece I wrote several months ago predicting the collapse of Twitter and most advertisement based publications.
Here are notes:
- Twitter’s stock was downgraded again this month by Morgan Stanley after weak user growth numbers.
— Jorge Carrasco (@jorgecrr) April 8, 2016
- Growth is slowing because white users are fleeing the service in droves because the platform has a double standard when it comes to anti-white hate. The company has prioritized the anti-white racism of #BlackLivesMatter (even though black users never buy anything) over its more affluent suburban and conservative users.
— Mike Cernovich ?? (@Cernovich) March 8, 2016
- It’s not a coincidence that the users who have been most cracked upon have been uniformly white, male, and on the political right. These include yours truly who was suspended over a metaphor and journalism project directed at a possible lover of Jack Dorsey and now Twitter-backed mayoral election candidate, among many others.
DeRay McKesson just disclosed, largest donors include Netflix CEO Reed Hastings, Slack's Stewart Butterfield, Twitter chair Omid Kordestani
— Lee Fang (@lhfang) March 23, 2016
- Twitter has no problem with users threatening to kill Donald Trump or other high profile conservatives but suspends other accounts for violating a vague terms of service without any reason as to why. These include Robert Stacy McCain, who was suspended for insulting feminists and the decertification of Milo Yiannopoulos. Twitter’s management is using the platform to censor the speech of its friends’ adversaries.
- It took a lawsuit from a woman whose husband was killed by terrorists to force Twitter to do something about ISIS accounts. It’ll take a lawsuit to get them to do something about their anti-white bigotry. Sarah Palin should sue just not Azealia Banks but Twitter which has allowed Banks to solicit people to harm Palin.
- Milo Yiannopoulos rightly points out how rampant censorship is on Twitter.
— Breitbart Tech (@BreitbartTech) March 20, 2016
- For all the talk of Diversity on Twitter’s board its latest Twitter’s latest board acquisition is Hugh Johnston, a CFO from PepsiCo who has never tweeted before and who was brought on because of his ability to get big ticket advertisers like Doritos. Sugary nonsense!
- In technology you cannot have diversity and deliver dollars to shareholders. These are mutually exclusive domains.
The Chuck Johnson theory of SJW CEOs – the more the company is failing, the harder they virtue signal to the Left. https://t.co/6jYeEMf7vn
— ??John Rivers?? (@JohnRiversToo) April 6, 2016
Chuck has a theory that the more frantic the prog signaling you see from a CEO, the worse trouble his company is in. https://t.co/uznEzpmPY5
— Pax Dickinson ♔ (@paxdickinson) March 9, 2016
I lay out the arguments in a longer riff on the GotNews.com YouTube channel about my “Diversity Dollar Dilemma” theory.
Commentator Mike Cernovich noted how Twitter is defrauding its investors.
— Mike Cernovich ?? (@Cernovich) March 9, 2016
Once again Cernovich understands the problems facing Twitter long term: lack of trust by its user base.
— Mike Cernovich ?? (@Cernovich) February 13, 2016