Gotnews.com has independently confirmed with our law enforcement and cyber-security sources that Shahana Manjra is a person of interest in the Sony hack.
We have had her name since Christmas Eve, but now that other media outlets are trying to scoop us we are publishing it now.
We want to stress that everyone has a presumption of innocence.
- 12/18/2014 – Former Chief Security Officer for NewsCorp: N. Koreans Not Behind Sony Hack, Interview Leak
- 12/20/2014 – Cyber Command Source: “We Don’t Know Who Was Behind #Sony Hack But It Wasn’t North Korea”
- 12/20/2014 – Top FBI-Connected Cyber Crime Fighter Doubts #NorthKorea Behind #SonyHack
- 12/22/2014 – We Can Conclusively Confirm North Korea Was Not Behind #Sony Hack
- 12/24/2014 – Sony Insiders Really Hate Sony… Were They Behind Leak? #TheInterview
- 12/27/2014 – We Have IDed Two Female L.A.-Based Persons of Interest in Sony Leak
- 12/30/2014 – No, North Korea Didn’t Call Obama “A Monkey” In a Racist Way #SonyHack
- 12/30/2014 – FBI Inquiry Has Moved To Los Angeles, Involves Hacker From LulzSec Group