Corpulent New Jersey governor and President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team chairman Chris Christie has seen five different key advisors and appointees indicted or jailed during his six-year administration as governor.
That’s almost one political ally indicted or jailed per year.
Christie tried to win the Republican nomination for President earlier this year but lost in 8th place. He was later tapped to be Trump’s transition team chairman.
Much like Crooked Hillary Clinton, Christie has been embroiled in corruption investigations for years now. Although he’s escaped trouble, five of his key allies have not:
- Bridget Kelly, Christie’s deputy chief of staff, was convicted in relation to #BridgeGate on November 4.
- Bill Baroni, former state senator appointed to the board of the bi-state agency Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, was also convicted because of #BridgeGate on November 4.
- David Samson, former Attorney General appointed chairman of the Port Authority, plead guilty to an “airline shakedown” in 2016.
- David Wildstein, an appointee to an invented Port Authority position, plead guilty to two counts of conspiracy in May 2015.
- Jamie Fox, a former Christie transportation commissioner has been indicted and is awaiting trial.
As time goes on and more unsavory details come out, even Fox News has started questioning if Christie is fit to be Trump’s transition chairman.
What kind of executive gets one key ally into a criminal investigation every single year? Five years in a row?
The constant investigations, indictments, and convictions for corruption are starkly opposed to President-elect Donald Trump’s bright message of draining the swamp and getting rid of the rigged, corrupt political system.
Stay tuned for more exclusive reporting on Governor Chris Christie’s crooked pals.
Our researchers shut down Facebook’s biased left-wing trending news team. They discovered never before seen footage of a young Barack Obama whining about white privilege in Kenya. They debunked and destroyed Hillary Clinton’s narco baby mama Alicia Machado, who quit giving interviews because of us. If you’d like to hire our research team, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like our scoops? You won’t hear this stuff from the lying mainstream media. Keep the GotNews mission alive: send tips to email@example.com or donate at GotNews.com/donate.
If you’d like to join our research team, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.