We exposed Missouri GOP gubernatorial candidate Eric Greitens as a Clinton and Soros-tied globalist who pretends to be a conservative outsider here at GotNews.
Today we’re going to take a look at his military record.
He plays it up so much that when he appeared on Stephen Colbert’s late night show, Colbert joked that he assumed Greitens was “one of the guys” who took out Osama bin Laden in 2011.
Greitens must be a real badass, right?
Not even close.
And actual Navy SEALs took action to bring the truth about him to the public by releasing a shocking viral video. Watch below:
Eric Greitens is not a conservative outsider and military badass. His greatest accomplishment isn’t in battle, it’s running a non-profit funded by Goldman Sachs with ties to George Soros and the Clintons.
You won’t hear this stuff from the lying mainstream media. Keep the GotNews mission alive: donate at GotNews.com/donate or send tips to email@example.com.
Let’s take a look at some of the details of Eric Greitens’ military record as highlighted in the video:
- The average Navy SEAL serves 6 years. Eric Greitens only served 2. He quit a 4-year commitment voluntarily to work at the White House. Is he a badass or a bureaucrat?
- The average Navy SEAL has written exactly 0 (that’s ZERO) books about their service. Greitens has written 3, with one written about him on the way. Four books. Is he a soldier or a writer?
- Greitens’ “tour” in Afghanistan only lasted 3 weeks. The average soldier could spend years in the sandbox (the Middle East).
- Greitens’ “tour” in the Horn of Africa also only lasted a few weeks, where he was an administrative officer.
- Greitens deployed to Iraq in 2007… but not as a Navy SEAL, and only for 90 days. He was an intelligence officer there, spending the majority of his time in the command center.
- As an augment officer, he likely wrote his own recommendations for the medals he won — which weren’t for a combat situation anyway!
- Eric Greitens never actually served on a SEAL platoon, but on a support boat team. The average Navy SEAL serves on 2 different SEAL platoons. Greiten arguably never was a SEAL at all, even though he calls himself a Navy SEAL all the time. According to the video, “despite the opportunity, Greitens has never served in a SEAL platoon.”
The video finishes by stating: “the facts you have seen here were obtained by direct testimony from former Navy SEALs who knew Greitens, and research from public record.”
Eric Greitens’ constant prattling about his Navy SEAL record is not only totally embellished, but against the ethos of the official Navy SEAL creed that states “I do not advertise the nature of my work, nor seek recognition for my actions…”
But we wouldn’t blame Eric for not knowing that. After all, he never actually served in a Navy SEAL platoon!
This story is the second of several on globalist Eric Greitens. Read the first one here, on Greitens deep ties to George Soros, the Clintons, Hollywood, and Goldman Sachs. Stand by for more brought to you by the GotNews/WeSearchr team.
The primary researcher behind this story is a disabled veteran and Missouri resident who wants the people of Missouri to hear the truth about Eric Greitens.
Our researchers found Senator John McCain’s Vietnam propaganda tapes after 50 years of silence. They identified the Milwaukee #BlackLivesMatter criminal/martyr hours before any major media outlet. They shut down Facebook’s biased left-wing trending news team. If you’d like to hire our research team, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like our scoops? You won’t hear this stuff from the lying mainstream media. Keep the GotNews mission alive: send tips to email@example.com or donate at GotNews.com/donate.