The GotNews & WeSearchr teams have been working overtime to debunk and discredit the litany of “sexual assault” accusers coming out of the woodwork at the beck and call of the Hillary Clinton campaign:
1. Jessica Leeds (New York Times): Caused over $1 million in alleged damages as broker, has personal problem with ‘alpha males’ published in the New York Times a decade ago, her daughter had a VIP meeting with Joe Biden in 2012, and later her story was CONFIRMED as a hoax thanks to airplane and flight details.
2. Rachel Crooks (New York Times): Family friend immediately claimed that Crooks was lying and had never told the “assault” story before.
3. Kristin Anderson (Washington Post): Admits she was sought out by the WaPo, didn’t care enough to report anything until told to by the MSM/WaPo people.
4. Mindy McGillivray (Palm Beach Post): Drunken child abuser, claims event that never happened.
5. Natasha Stoynoff (People): Has rapist fixation, writes like she’s in 50 Shades Of Grey.
6. Summer Zervos: IN PROGRESS but we have already pointed out her lawyer Gloria Allred‘s role as a Democrat fundraiser in Wikileaks e-mails and her history of creating these feminist-flavored media stunts to bring down Republican politicians like Mitt Romney and Herman Cain.
We have also highlighted how this transparent barrage of “sexual assault” “victims” is being thrown at the Trump campaign as payback for the press conference held with victims of Bill and Hillary Clinton, which WeSearchr helped organize with Kathy Shelton by crowdfunding over $10,000 to fly her to St. Louis.
Our researchers found Senator John McCain’s Vietnam propaganda tapes after 50 years of silence. They identified the Milwaukee #BlackLivesMatter criminal/martyr hours before any major media outlet. They shut down Facebook’s biased left-wing trending news team. If you’d like to hire our research team, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like our scoops? You won’t hear this stuff from the lying mainstream media. Keep the GotNews mission alive: send tips to email@example.com or donate at GotNews.com/donate.
If you’d like to join our research team, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.